The second annual Rendez-Vous Gourmand at the Disneyland Paris resort will start this week. Similar to the Epcot and Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festivals, guests will be able to purchase tasty dishes throughout the park. Disneyland Paris has just released their menu offerings for the event.
- Disneyland Paris’s Rendez-Vous Gourmand 2018 will run from Friday, July 27–Sunday, September 30 at the Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Disneyland Paris celebrates French and European gastronomy by adding Italy, Spain, and Belgium to their food kiosks. Guests will also be able to enjoy French regional, and vegan dishes.
ICYMI—more Walt Disney Studios Park fun:
- The park hosted their Inaugural FanDaze event late this spring. Guests met rare characters, watched a DuckTales parade, and enjoyed walk-on rides all night long. Plus, Ortensia (Oswald’s girlfriend) made her park debut during a special performance.
- It’s the Summer of Super Heroes! Going on now through September 30th, guests can meet the Avengers, sample hero themed foods, and celebrate everything about their favorite crime fighters.
- Music fans will have the chance to attend the first ever Disney Loves Jazz event this September. Musicians will entertain guests throughout the park, and some special characters are rumored to be there too, including Edgar from The Aristocats making his Disney Parks debut!