It’s been a while since we’ve heard much about the Disneyland Resort’s hard ticket event series Disneyland After Dark, with the last two events celebrating Star Wars back in May. However, thanks to a new unconfirmed rumor, we may now be learning of themes for not one but two upcoming evenings.
UPDATE: Disney has now confirmed both event themes. Sweethearts’ Nite will take place on February 7th and 90s Nite will be held on March 7th.
- First up, we’re hearing that one of the next Disneyland After Dark events will be 90s Nite, celebrating the decade that saw a Disney renaissance.
- Additionally, in a potential throwback to the days of Date Night at Disneyland, rumors suggest Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite will be the name of another event, presumably dedicated to all the lovers out there.
- Currently, there is no additional information such as dates for these supposed events or what offerings each would bring.
- Of course, given the suggested Sweethearts theme of the latter, one could probably venture a guess as to what month might host such an event.
- As for 90s Nite, the first Disneyland After Dark, Throwback Nite, was held in January of this year, so slotting another “Nite” similarly in 2019 might make sense.
- It bears repeating: this is all rumor and speculation — Disney has not confirmed anything about these events at this time.
- Stay tuned as we hopefully get more info on this rumor in the weeks to come.