The Disneyland After Dark series of hard ticket events will return in 2019 as the Disney Parks Blog has announced two upcoming themes: Sweethearts’ Nite and 90s Nite.
- Confirming an earlier rumor, two more Disneyland After Dark events are now officially on the calendar, with Sweethearts’ Nite taking place on February 7th and 90s Nite following one month later on March 7th.
- Tickets for both events will go on sale to the general public on November 28th, with Annual Passholders enjoying a special presale on November 27th.
- Each of these events will offer specialty entertainment, specialty food, and collectible merchandise.
- Tickets for each event are $99 per person
- Events take place from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. with park access open to ticketholders starting at 6 p.m.
- Previous Disneyland After Dark events included Throwback Nite and Star Wars Nite (x2)
- The Happiest Place on Earth transforms into the most romantic on Feb. 7 and love will certainly be in the air! Dress to impress and bring your sweetheart to enjoy:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience.
- Encounters with beloved Disney couples, including Eugene and Rapunzel, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Immersive photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as romantic food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
- Relive fond Disney memories and party like it’s the ‘90s! Come dressed in your ‘90s-best attire and step back in time to experience:
- Special ‘90s-themed fireworks show, throwback musical entertainment and more.
- A re-imagined Disney Afternoon Avenue with special greetings from favorite Disney characters from the ‘90s and interactive photo opportunities.
- Decade-inspired food, beverages and merchandise.
- A commemorative fanny pack and unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.