The 2019 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise will celebrate Walt Disney with a special collection of shows and entertainment called the “Walt Disney Signature Series,” according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- The “Walt Disney Signature Series” will invite Members to follow in Walt’s footsteps through “The Happiest Place on Earth,” get an inside look at the Disney family’s commitment to preserving the story of the man behind the mouse, go into the kitchen with a chef whose Disneyland career began when Walt still walked the park and join Walt on his global travels.
- The 2019 Member Cruise, aboard the Disney Wonder, sails from San Diego, California on May 15 and docks in Vancouver, Canada on May 20.
- The full cruise itinerary is as follows:
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 – Depart from sun-kissed San Diego, California
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Friday, May 17, 2019 – Spend the day in San Francisco, California
- Saturday, May 18, 2019 – Enjoy another leisurely day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Sunday, May 19, 2019 – Experience the historic charm of Victoria, Canada
- Monday, May 20, 2019– Debark in Vancouver, Canada
- Entertainment aboard the cruise is, of course, subject to change.
- To book this Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
- For more information on the 2019 Member Cruise, visit the Disney Vacation Club website.
ICYMI – More Disney Cruise Line news:
- Disney Cruise Line will continue to take guests on themed adventures in 2020. They recently announced dates for next year’s Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea cruises.
- According to reports, Disney Cruise Line’s existing terminal at Port Canaveral will be undergoing a major refurbishment.
- Disney Cruise Line has recently increased their recommended gratuity guidelines for select positions.