- Nancy will be coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on May 1.
- The character will meet guests in front of her backyard playhouse at an all-new character greeting location in the park’s Animation Courtyard.
- Nancy will also soon join the fun of the Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood & Vine, where guests can eat, play and meet their favorite characters like Vampirina, Doc McStuffins and Roadster Racer Goofy.
- Later on in May, Nancy will make her way to Disneyland Resort.
- She will meet guests outside the Disney Junior Dance Party in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure park.
- Disney Junior’s Fancy Nancy follows six-year-old Nancy, whose imagination and enthusiasm for all that is exquisite transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary – from her vast vocabulary to her creative and elaborate attire.
- Fancy Nancy airs weekdays on Disney Channel and daily on Disney Junior, and is also available in the DisneyNOW app.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is welcoming a brand new experience to the Park. Starting on Sunday March 3, Bollywood Beats will take the stage at Anandapur Theater, entertaining guests of all ages during this thrilling dance show.
- Captain Marvel is set to make her Disney Parks debut at Disney California Adventure, Shanghai Disneyland and Disneyland Paris this month.
- Larry the Cable Guy, the voice of the beloved character Mater from Disney-Pixar’s Cars franchise, recently visited Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World to talk about the coming Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy and to reveal new Cars-themed 30th anniversary logos in a new video.
- Walt Disney World’s new solar facility officially went online last week. This new solar facility will harness energy from the sun to power two of the four theme parks at Walt Disney World annually.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning