Next year, a new hero will rise when Marvel’s Captain Marvel lands in theatres. Now Disneyland Paris, the Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland Resort have announced that the character will be appearing in 2019.
- Along with announcing the launch of the #HigherFurtherFaster campaign, Disney Parks Blog also shared a first look at the Captain Marvel meet and greet character.
- Additionally, it was confirmed that she will also be making her way to Shanghai Disney Resort in 2019.
- This morning, the Disney Parks Blog announced that Captain Marvel will also be coming to Disney California Adventure in early 2019 to meet and greet guests.
- She will be joining an already epic lineup that includes Black Panther and the Dora Milaje, Captain America, and Spider-Man.
- More information and details will be announced soon.
- As the Disney Parks Blog reports, Disney Cruise Line guests will be the first to meet Captain Marvel when the hero joins 2019 Marvel Day at Sea sailings.
- Guests will encounter one of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel universe as part of an action-packed, day-long celebration aboard select Disney Magic sailings departing January 6th through March 8th from Miami.
- Other heroes (and villains) onboard include Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Thor, Loki, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Doctor Strange.
- Meanwhile, at Disneyland Paris, the now-named Marvel Season of Super Heroes will return to the Walt Disney Studios Park from March 23rd to June 16th, 2019.
- In addition to other heroes like Groot set to appear this time around, Captain Marvel will debut at the resort as part of the celebration.
- P.S. — you can also check out what other special events Disneyland Paris has planned for 2019, including princesses, pirates, Star Wars, and much more.
- Marvel’s Captain Marvel hits U.S. theatres March 8th, 2019