The magic of Disney’s Frozen 2 is headed to Saks Fifth Avenue. This fall, the iconic retailer will bring Frozen 2 to life at their flagship store with an all new window display, exclusive merchandise, and an in-store experience: Disney’s Frozen 2 Enchanted Forest Experience at Saks
- Saks Fifth Avenue and Disney are collaborating once again to bring the holidays to life.
- The two iconic brands will come together to delight shoppers this holiday season with:
- Dazzling Frozen 2-inspired windows
- One-of-a-kind in-store experience called Disney’s Frozen 2 Enchanted Forest Experience at Saks
- Exclusive products
Holiday Window unveiling:
- Throughout Saks’s center six windows, scenes from Frozen 2 will be brought to life, with each display featuring a character from the film along with the elements of wind, fire, water and earth, themes central to the film.
- Saks will unveil its Frozen 2-inspired holiday windows on Monday, November 25, following the movie’s U.S. theatrical debut on November 22.
- The magical unveiling event will take place in the middle of Fifth Avenue and will include a musical performance by Idina Menzel (voice of Elsa) of a song from the Frozen 2 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, along with a song from her upcoming holiday album, “Christmas: A Season of Love.”
- The production will also include a 10-story-tall theatrical light show and entertainment from a local choir, dancers and characters from the film.
- The theatrical light show will run on a nightly basis throughout the holiday season
- Idina Menzel will also be featured on the cover of Saks Fifth Avenue’s 2019 Holiday Book which will debut later this month.
What they’re saying:
- Ken Potrock, President of Consumer Products, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products: “The powerful imagery and themes from Frozen 2 lend themselves perfectly to Saks’s iconic, theatrical-like window displays and holiday lightshow. This collaboration with Saks Fifth Avenue will once again bring the magic of the holiday season to life for fans and families, allowing them to feel as though they are a part of Anna and Elsa’s enchanted world like never before.”
- Emily Essner, SVP of Marketing and Digital at Saks: "We're delighted to partner with Disney to celebrate the magic of the holiday season. At Saks, we're constantly looking for ways to connect with our customers in a meaningful way and are confident that the spectacular Frozen 2 window displays, in-store experience and exclusive merchandise will do just that."
Disney’s Frozen 2 Enchanted Forest Experience:
- In addition to exclusive product offerings inspired by the film, Saks will host Disney’s Frozen 2 Enchanted Forest Experience.
- Marking a first for Saks, the immersive experience will offer visitors the chance to be transported to the spectacular world of Frozen 2 and experience Anna and Elsa’s journey as they traverse through the four elements, encountering beloved characters along the way.
- Located on the ninth floor of the New York flagship store, the activation will run from Tuesday, November 26 through Tuesday, December 24.
- Tickets will be $5 (+ taxes and fees) each.
- Saks will donate $5 from the sale of each ticket to New York-Presbyterian Phyllis and David Komansky Children’s Hospital.
- Tickets can be purchased here.
- Beginning today, special Frozen 2-inspired fashion, accessories and giftable items are available at all U.S. and Canada Saks stores and on Saks.com.
- Shoppers can purchase product inspired by the beautiful imagery and elements from the upcoming film created in collaboration with designers:
- Roberto Coin
- Hanna Andersson
- Barefoot Dreams
- Exclusive to Saks are Frozen 2 limited-edition Elsa and Anna dolls, available online and in stores today.
- Designed by Disney store artists, the dolls will awaken a new spirit of adventure in Disney fans and collectors alike.
1 of 10
1 of 3
1 of 4
Pair of Thieves
1 of 2
1 of 3
- October 4th kicked off Frozen Fan Fest with the reveal of new clothing, costumes, jewelry, toys, collectibles and more. Check out some of the delightful new products now available at retailers nationwide.
- Laughing Place was on hand for the grand reveal at World of Disney at Disney Springs. Here’s a recap of our experience and the merchandise available at the Walt Disney World store.