There’s an awful lot of Star Wars content coming over the next couple months. Between the feature film Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker, the Disney+ live-action TV series The Mandalorian, the immense new Galaxy’s Edge attraction Rise of the Resistance, the novel Resistance Reborn, and the exciting conclusions to several long-running comic book series, Star Wars fans aren’t going to have much time for anything else in their lives in November and December. But wait, there’s more!
The highly anticipated video game Star Wars: Jedi – Fallen Order is also coming out next month, and by all indications it looks to be just as engrossing, moving, and gorgeously detailed as its counterparts in other media. Today, Electronic Arts released the final Launch Trailer for Jedi – Fallen Order, and it certainly makes us want to grab a controller and join former Padawan Cal Kestis on his adventure.
Watch Star Wars: Jedi – Fallen Order Launch Trailer:
- The upcoming new video game Star Wars: Jedi – Fallen Order released its Launch Trailer this morning.
- Jedi – Fallen Order is developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts (EA).
- The game takes place several years after the events of Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith, with the protagonist Cal Kestis being one of the few remaining Jedi, though he was only a Padawan learner when Emperor Palpatine’s Order 66 was set into motion.
- After his identity and location are revealed to the Empire, Cal must evade the Sith Inquisitors as he visits both new and familiar worlds from Star Wars lore.
- Other characters include extremist rebel combatant Saw Gerrera (voiced once again by actor Forest Whitaker) and his mentor Cere Junda (Debra Wilson).
- A tie-in comic book entitled Star Wars: Jedi – Fallen Order: Dark Temple is currently being issued by Marvel Comics.
Star Wars: Jedi – Fallen Order will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on Friday, November 15.