EA and Star Wars have released a new trailer for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, showing off Cal Kestis’ mission as well as some gameplay footage.
- The game will feature an authentic story set shortly after the events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, when the Jedi have fallen.
- Fans will play as a young Padawan named Cal Kestis, brought to life by Cameron Monaghan (Shameless, Gotham), who has survived Order 66, the Emperor’s secret decree to eliminate all Jedi.
- Players must pick up the pieces of Cal’s shattered past to complete his training and master the art of the iconic lightsaber – all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
- This new trailer shows a bit more about what Cal is searching the galaxy for and why the Empire will stop at nothing to bring him down.
- The new third-person action adventure game will be available for:
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4
- PC via Origin
More on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order:
- Players will meet Cal on Bracca, a brand-new Star Wars planet and one of several new locations introduced in the game. Cal is hiding from the Empire in plain sight but is forced to go on the run when he exposes his Force powers.
- Along the way, Cal will make new friends, like his mysterious companion Cere, as well as run into some familiar faces, all while being accompanied by his faithful droid BD-1.
- Cal’s flight from the Empire is made even more dangerous as he is being pursued by the Second Sister, one of the Empire’s elite Inquisitors, who seeks to hunt Cal down and extinguish this surviving Jedi. Assisting the Second Sister are the terrifying Purge Troopers, special Imperial forces trained to seek out Jedi and aid the Inquisitors in their dastardly work.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is designed with gameplay as a top priority in order to deliver the kind of intense Star Wars lightsaber battles that are seen in the films.
- Brought to life by Respawn, a studio known for high-quality games that are both visually beautiful and technically masterful, players will use their Jedi training to create different melee combinations with an innovative lightsaber combat system and Force abilities.
- Players will also use traversal and other platforming abilities to strategically overcome opponents and solve puzzles in their path across this galaxy-spanning adventure.
- Star Wars fans will recognize iconic locations, weapons, gear, and enemies, while also meeting a roster of fresh characters, locations, creatures, droids and adversaries new to Star Wars.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will hit stores on November 15 and is available now for pre-order.