Ahead of its December 20th premiere, Disney and Lucasfilm have shared with fans a brand new TV spot for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- In the teaser, fans can hear dialogue from the late Emperor (aka Darth Sidious, Senator Palpatine) who says, “This will be the final word in the story of Skywalker.”
- Additionally, fans got another look at the new alien creature, Babu Frik who was first teased this past October.
- Not much is known about the short mechanic, but according to StarWars.com the creature is “a tiny Anzellan droidsmith who works among the Spice Runners of Kijimi and can reprogram or modify virtually any droid.”
- The clip also shows plenty of fire, a deadly crash, lightsabers, lightning, and a duel between Rey and Kylo Ren.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker arrives in theaters on December 20, 2019.
- Earlier this week, Lucasfilm gave fans a brief behind the scenes look at the making of the film while discussing the rich legacy of the franchise.
- Did you know that a Rise of Skywalker script ended up on ebay? Actor John Boyega revealed that he was the one who accidentally left his Star Wars script in a hotel room causing the string of events.
- Get a jump start on you holiday shopping with the latest toys, collectibles, and apparel! Dozens of new Star Wars items debuted this fall during Triple Force Friday, and Alex reveals a giant collection of toys from Hasbro in his latest unboxing video.