- “It’s a small world” is undergoing a minor refurbishment on the attraction’s queue. Guest can now access the ride near the Tangled-themed stroller parking.
- The temporary entrance is expected to be used through the spring.
- Even with the change to the entry, it appears that guests have no problem getting to the classic ride.
- Starting January 27, refurbishment work will take place in a portion of the queue at “it’s a small world.”
- During this time, guests will be able to access the attraction through a temporary entrance located near the Tangled-themed stroller parking area.
- The entrance will return to its original location later this spring.
Other Magic Kingdom news:
- The Walt Disney World Railroad photo opportunity is moving to the Fantasyland station on January 27th.
- Disney announced that fan favorite Pirates League—were young guests could transform into buccaneers—will be closing this summer.
- Can’t get enough of “The Child” aka Baby Yoda? Guests can now create their own custom tees featuring the alien and print them on demand in Tomorrowland.