The Walt Disney World Railroad engine has officially moved to a new guest viewing location at the Fantasyland station.
- Guests entering Magic Kingdom will no longer see the Walt Disney World Railroad engine at the Main Street U.S.A. Station.
- Just this morning, the train moved to its new temporary home at the Fantasyland station. Guests can venture over to this area of the park for their up close look at the classic train.
- The Walt Disney World Railroad will remain closed during construction of the new roller coaster TRON Lightcycle/Run in Tomorrowland.
- In the meantime, guests can still admire the amazing detail of the Park’s beloved train at their leisure and even enjoy unique photo opportunities during the downtime.
- Inquisitive guests can visit with Walt Disney World Railroad Cast Members who will be on hand to answer all Disney train related questions!
- While it’s hard to wait for the return of the WDW Railroad, this current setup is a great way for guests to experience and explore one of the Park’s classic attractions.
- Starting January 27, the Walt Disney World Railroad photo opportunity will move from Main Street, U.S.A. to the Fantasyland station, were guests will be able to get an up-close look at the iconic train.
- While the train is stationary, guests can climb aboard the cars, take unique pictures, and learn more about the railroad by chatting with Cast Members.
- The Walt Disney World Railroad is temporarily closed as construction continues on the TRON Lightcycle/Run roller coaster in Tomorrowland.
More Magic Kingdom news: