With the Walt Disney World Railroad currently closed, guests visiting Magic Kingdom can get an up-close look at the train cars and have one of the resort’s engineers answer all of their train-related questions.
- The Walt Disney World Railroad is on hiatus while construction of a new Tron-inspired roller coaster picks up.
- In the meantime, one of the park’s trains has taken up residence at Main Street Station.
- This is similar to what the Disneyland Resort offered when Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge construction affected the Disneyland Railroad.
- Guests can climb aboard the stationary train, take advantage of unique photo-ops, and learn more about the railroad by chatting with Cast Members.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- The Play Disney Parks App has introduced a holiday update that includes new achievements and Apple Music playlists.
- The Oriental Land Company announced plans for a new Tokyo Disney Resort hotel to be themed to Pixar’s Toy Story franchise.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can enjoy at fantastic morning at Disney Springs as part of December’s Super Saturday Holiday Sweater Passholder Get Together.
- The Disneyland After Dark series of hard ticket events will return in 2019 as the Disney Parks Blog has announced two upcoming themes: Sweethearts’ Nite and 90s Nite.