Play Disney Parks is getting a winter transformation that will bring the holidays to life! New achievements and Apple Music playlists are now available and promise to bring plenty of festive fun to guests everywhere.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that new holiday achievements at both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World are now available on the Play Disney Parks app.
- At Disneyland, guests can earn special holiday achievements on “it’s a small world” Holiday and taking a polar plunge on Grizzly River Run. And don’t miss out on the special Haunted Mansion Holiday achievement with Jack Skellington!
- Guests can also collect special achievements when visiting each theme park at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.
- Fans can also share their holiday achievements on social media with the hashtag #PlayDisneyParks.
- Both Disneyland and Walt Disney World resorts will also feature special Apple Music playlists to help you create the perfect seasonal soundtrack, including a Disney Holiday Hits playlist at Disneyland park and Magic Kingdom Park.
- Over at Disney California Adventure park, a special “Festival of the Holidays” playlist can be found throughout the Disney Festival of Holidays and its multicultural celebrations.
- At Epcot, fans can find and enjoy the Candlelight Processional album, featuring songs and narration from the show.
- Apple Music subscribers will be able to add these festive new playlists directly to their Apple Music library.
- New users can sign up for a free three-month trial through the app and listen to the playlists in full.
- Play Disney Parks launched this past summer and has continued to add magical treats for guests such as interactive Parks challenges, collectable pins, and plenty of fantastic playlists.
- If you haven’t already, be sure to download the Play Disney Parks app from the App Store or Google Play to check out these all-new experiences this holiday season!