Fans of Lovepop’s amazing greeting cards will have even more chances to share special moments with friends and family during their visits to Walt Disney World. The company is opening a new location at Disney Springs in 2020.
- Lovepop is relocating to a brand new storefront in Town Center at Disney Springs.
- The unique greeting card company will move from its current kiosk location at The Landing later this year.
- Disney tweeted the news this morning along with pictures of the company’s stunning cards, including their newest arrival, The Child!
- Lovepop was founded by best friends John Wise and Wombi Rose. In 2015 the pair pitched their growing business on Shark Tank and accepted a deal from Kevin O’Leary aka Mr. Wonderful.
- The company opened at Disney Springs in 2018 and is currently located in The Landing, right in front of Paddlefish restaurant.
More Disney Springs:
- In 2020 the boutique jewelry and accessory shop, Rustic Cuff will open their first Walt Disney World pop-up at The Landing.
- So much is happening at Walt Disney World’s shopping and entertainment district! Throughout the year, guests will discover new restaurants, stores, and entertainment at Disney Springs including: