This fall, fans of Disney+’s The Mandalorian can enhance their weekly viewing experience with “Mando Mondays.” Starting on October 26th, Disney and Lucasfilm are launching a global program giving fans access to new collectibles, attire, and books inspired by the hit series.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- This morning, StarWars.com revealed that Disney and Lucasfilm would be launching “Mando Mondays” starting on October 26th.
- Mando Mondays is a global consumer products, games, and publishing program that will feature goods and entertainment inspired by the beloved series.
Star Wars fans, we have a new reason to look forward to Mondays! Starting Oct. 26, join us in celebrating #MandoMondays, a new global consumer products, games and publishing program debuting all-new goods inspired by #TheMandalorian. Visit MandoMondays.com for more info.
Posted by Star Wars on Monday, September 21, 2020
- In celebration of the announcement, Disney and Lucasfilm are previewing what’s coming, plus starting today at 4 pm ET/1 pm PT, fans can pre-order select new products from top retailers globally, including shopDisney.com.
- This sneak peek is just the beginning! After fans experience the latest episode every Friday on Disney+, they can visit MandoMondays.com each Monday to see what’s new including:
- Digital content
- And more
- Mando Mondays will run for nine weeks, culminating on December 21.
What They’re Saying:
- Kareem Daniel, president, Disney Consumer Products, Games and Publishing: “When The Mandalorian debuted last year on Disney+, the show became an instant phenomenon, with fans of all ages expressing excitement for products related to its iconic characters — particularly the Child. This fall, as the world continues to watch the narrative unfold, we will further bring this unique Star Wars story to life through a must-have selection of toys, books, comics, digital content, and more.”
Hasbro Star Wars The Black Series Credit Collection
- The Mandalorian took home seven Creative Emmy Awards last week including:
- Outstanding Production Design for a Narrative Program (Half-Hour)
- Outstanding Sound Editing for a Comedy or Drama Series (Half-Hour) and Animation
- Outstanding Cinematography for a Single-Camera Series (Half-Hour)
- Outstanding Special Visual Effects
- The trailer for season two recently debuted and Mike breaks down the new teaser with his shot-by-shot analysis.
The Mandalorian returns to Disney+ for season two starting on Friday, October 30th.