“I am beautiful!” Yes you are and you can accentuate your beauty with ColourPop’s Hocus Pocus collection. Launching this Wednesday, September 30th the ColourPop’s latest inspired palettes are perfect for all your Halloween needs.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- As fans stormed the site to try to nab these precious little beauties, the Shopify platform couldn’t handle all the traffic on ColourPop’s website causing the release to be delayed.
- The company has confirmed on Twitter that the new collection will be releasing TOMORROW October 1st at 7am PT.
HOCUS POCUS UPDATE 🖤
We will be launching the Disney Hocus Pocus and ColourPop Collection TOMORROW Thursday 10/01 at 10AM pst! Thank you for your patience 🎃!
— ColourPop Cosmetics (@ColourPopCo) September 30, 2020
- ColourPop is getting witchy with their new makeup collection. Starting on September 30th, fans of Disney’s Hocus Pocus can bring out their bad sides with this wickedly good makeup selection that the Sanderson Sisters would adore.
- In a recent post on PopSugar it was revealed that ColourPop has been busy concocting a delightful series of Hocus Pocus eyeshadows, lipsticks, eyeliners designed for the family of witches.
- Highlights of the collection include:
- Eye Shadow palette $22
- Falsies Faux Lashes $9
- Boss Witch
- Flirty Witch
- Clever Witch
- Body glitters $9
- Lipsticks named after the sisters $16
- Art Liners $8
- Additionally, ColourPop will sell a bundle containing all products for $130.
- The Hocus Pocus Collection by ColourPop launches on Thursday, October 1 at 10am PT.
More Hocus Pocus:
- Fly on over to Carvel for their limited edition Hocus Pocus Shake that’s made with OREO cookies, vanilla ice cream and other tasty toppings.
- Complete your Hocus Pocus look with stylish jewelry from RockLove. Their new collection was inspired by the trio and is the perfect way to pay tribute to the cult classic.