Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige stepped into the spotlight during Disney’s Investor Day presentation to talk about some of the exciting new things Marvel has coming to Disney+. We learned that The Falcon and the Winter Soldier will debut on Disney+ in March and also got a look at a new trailer.
- While production on the series was halted earlier this year, the series is now set to debut in March.
- The action-packed new trailer (seen above) features more of the hilarious dynamic between the two title characters.
More on The Falcon and the Winter Soldier:
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier stars Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan as Falcon and Winter Soldier respectively.
- The series, which was officially announced at San Diego Comic-Con, will be directed by Kari Skogland and written by Malcom Spellman.
- As we learned at the D23 Expo in August, Emily VanCamp will reprise her role as Sharon Carter for the new series.
- We also learned at the expo that she will be joined be newcomer Wyatt Russell, who will be playing John Walker, also known as U.S. Agent.
- Daniel Bruhl, the villain of Captain America: Civil War, will also reprise his role of Baron Zemo and will finally don his familiar mask from the comics.