FX has announced premiere dates for their slate of shows coming soon including Mayans M.C., Breeders, Cake, and the documentary Hysterical.
- FX has announced the premiere dates of shows coming soon on their Twitter account including the documentary Hysterical.
- Cake will be coming back with season four on March 11 on FXX.
- Cake is a handcrafted assortment of bite-sized content served up to viewers as a tasty treat for the mind. Featuring a diverse array of narratives from storytellers both new and established, this carefully curated half-hour weekly showcase on FXX features both live-action and animated comedy programs of varied length that are equal parts thought-provoking, laugh-inducing, artistic, authentic, and raw.
- Mayans M.C. season three begins March 16.
- Set in a post-Jax Teller world, Ezekiel “EZ” Reyes (JD Pardo) is fresh out of prison and a prospect in the Mayans M.C. charter on the Cali/Mexi border. Now, EZ must carve out his new identity in a town where he was once the golden boy with the American Dream in his grasp.
- Breeders season two will start March 22 on FX.
- Breeders is an uncompromising comedy that explores the lives of Paul and Ally as they juggle full-time careers, aging parents, a mortgage, and the unenviable curveballs of parenting their young children. When Ally’s estranged father appears on their doorstep, the family essentially takes on a third child – but this one comes with baggage and opinions
- The documentary Hysterical premieres on April 2 on FX.
- Hysterical is an honest and hilarious backstage pass into the lives of some of stand-up comedy’s most boundary-breaking women, exploring the hard-fought journey to become the voices of their generation and their gender.
FX has more coming soon this year with two docuseries The New York Times Presents: Framing Britney Spears premiering on February 5 and Hip Hop Uncovered on February 12. Snowfall has its season four premiere on February 24.
All shows will be available to stream the next day on FX on Hulu.