Knott’s has done the impossible, we are finally getting Boysenberry Dippin’ Dots.
- Knott’s Berry Farm announced today that Boysenberry is becoming a Dippin’ Dots flavor.
- You’ll be able to get the ice cream of the future in Boysenberry flavor exclusively during the Knott’s Taste of Boysenberry Festival happening March 5 through May 2.
- You can buy tickets to the festival now on the Knott’s website for $45 per adult, $20 per kid ages 3-11, which includes a tasting card giving you 3-5 menu items.
- A few days ago, Knott’s Berry Farm announced that they will be hiring around 1700 new associates for 2021, beginning with a virtual National Hiring Day event on Saturday, March 13th.
- If you can’t make it to the festival, don’t panic, Knott’s is selling a Picnic In-A-Box available for purchase online that comes with Boysenberry Vinaigrette Dressing, Boysenberry Cranberry Relish, Boysenberry Tea Cookies, Boysenberry Chocolate Punch, and more!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning