Available today, Marvel Music/Hollywood Records releases “Louisiana Hero,” the end-credit track from Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and The Winter Soldier streaming exclusively on Disney+.
- Music is by composer Henry Jackman (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War).
- "Louisiana Hero" will be followed by two digital soundtrack releases, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier: Volume 1 (Episodes 1-3) on April 9 and The Falcon and The Winter Soldier: Volume 2 (Episodes 3-6) on April 30.
- Album producers are Kevin Feige, Kari Skogland and Dave Jordan.
- You can download “Louisiana Hero” here.
What they’re saying:
- Composer Henry Jackman: “Composing ‘Louisiana Hero’ was an exciting challenge. The idea was to take the brief heroic melody used for Falcon in the score for Captain America: The Winter Soldier and develop that motif into a fully realized super hero theme. At the same time I wanted to ground the piece by using elements of Southern blues to reflect the fact that Sam/Falcon comes from Louisiana.”
More on The Falcon and the Winter Soldier:
- Check out Mack’s recap of today’s new episode, titled “Star-Spangled Man.”
- This week’s episode introduced some interesting new characters. Take a look at what these introductions could mean for the future of the series and the MCU as a whole.
- You can watch the first two episodes of Marvel’s The Falcon and the Winter Soldier on Disney+ now.
Sign up for Disney+ or the Disney Streaming Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu) now