Disney Princesses represent kindness, courage, bravery and so much more and Disney is highlighting these characteristics as part of a new multi-year global campaign. Launching today is the Ultimate Princess Celebration which focuses on our favorite princess with music, merchandise, and so much more.
- This morning, Disney announced the Ultimate Princess Celebration, a multi-year global campaign spotlighting themes of Kindness and Courage, the key characteristics shared by Disney Princess characters.
- Mulan, Cinderella, Tiana, Jasmine, Snow White, Moana, Merida and Rapunzel, as well as Queens Anna and Elsa from Frozen will be at the heart of the celebration.
- To kick things off, Brandy (The Wonderful World of Disney, Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella) has recorded a new original song called “Starting Now” which will be released by Walt Disney Records on May 21 along with a lyric video.
- Ahead of the single release, fans can listen to their favorite Disney Princess songs now on a curated playlist from Walt Disney Records.
- Along with Brandy, other celebrities and joining the Ultimate Disney Celebration are:
- Each will be reading an excerpt from one of the stories within Tales of Courage and Kindness, a new storybook collection launching today, available for free download at princess.disney.com.
- For even more information about your favorite Disney Princess, visit the Disney Parks Blog as they explore the Princesses in global Disney Parks!
Courage and Kindness Through Music and More:
- Further exploring the themes of courage and kindness, Disney is also teaming up with the Starlight Children’s Foundation in the U.S. Through this initiative, they’ll be bringing Disney Princess and Frozen-themed hospital gowns to courageous children during their hospital stay.
- This August will also see the debut of Disney Princess Remixed – An Ultimate Princess Celebration. The half-hour musical special will air on Disney Channel before coming to Disney+.
- The Ultimate Princess Celebration invites fans around the world to find inspiration and embrace their kindness and courage through various activities.
- This fall, Disney Concerts presents Disney Princess – The Concert, a nationwide tour kicking off November 1, 2021. “Be our guest” as an all-star quartet of Broadway and animated film icons celebrates all the Disney Princesses.
Disney Princess Merchandise:
- Fans can shop exciting new collections as well as beloved classics that are inspired by Disney Princesses!
- Lokai: $1 for each Disney Princess Lokai sold will be donated to Make-A-Wish. Characters include Belle, Mulan, Jasmine, and Moana. These bracelets will be available April 28th for $22 at Lokai.com.
- Happy Planner Planners, Journals and Stationery Accessories: Make your dreams come true with new planners, notebooks, stickers, and more! These accessories are available for $6.99-$36.99.
- Adidas The Little Mermaid Collection: Adidas Originals Flex Little Mermaid shoes are made for…what do you call them…oh, feet!These shoes will be available on May 1st for $96 on Adidas.com.
- New products tied to the Ultimate Princess Celebration will launch throughout the year, including toys and collectibles from Hasbro, The LEGO Group, Funko, and more, plus fashion, beauty, and accessories from adidas, Hanna Andersson, Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry, Besame Cosmetics, and others.
Disney Castle Collection AR Experience From shopDisney.com