Is this spooky mash-up actually happening… or is it your imagination? We didn’t mean to excite you prematurely, but Disney has just announced that a new special Muppets Haunted Mansion is coming to Disney+ this fall.
- As part of their Halfway to Halloween celebration, today, Disney revealed that an all-new special starring the Muppets titled Muppets Haunted Mansion will debut later this year.
- While we can assume the classic attraction will be involved, that’s about all we know for now.
- However, if this hilarious teaser starring Pepe the King Prawn and Gonzo is any indication, the special will be a fun and chilling ride:
- The announcement came as part of another Muppet-Disney Parks mash-up where fans can explore and learn about various creepy attractions around the world in a “choose your own adventure”-style video series hosted by Uncle Deadly.
- Starting with the intro video below, viewers can then select which attraction they’d like to take a closer look at: the Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort, Mystic Manor at Hong Kong Disney Resort, or Phantom Manor at Disneyland Paris.
- In each case, fans will learn more about the story, effects, and other magic featured in these iconic rides.
- Incidentally, with the Muppets being a part of Walt Disney Imagineering, it makes sense to see a greater “synergy” between the troupe and the Parks.
- Meanwhile, for more Muppets fun, you can also check out Laughing Place’s latest podcast, Two Ps, One T.
More Halfway to Halloween news: