Walt Disney World Resort has announced an all-new Halloween special event taking place this year at Magic Kingdom Park — Disney After Hours BOO BASH, starting on August 10, 2021.
- The Walt Disney World Resort announced a new Halloween event starting in August called the Disney After Hours BOO BASH over at Magic Kingdom Park.
- The special event will take place after the park closes for the day, giving Guests three hours to enjoy the experience that will feature party music, decorations, and character cavalcades.
- You’ll also be able to find some exclusive culinary offerings, ride your favorite attractions, and grab some Halloween candy.
- Guests both young and old will be allowed to dress up in their favorite costumes during the event while enjoying all the entertainment and attractions.
- Tickets will go on sale next month, with an early purchase window available to Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- Event hours will be 9:00 pm – midnight with select nights in August and September at 9:30 pm – 12:30 am. Guests with tickets will be able to enter Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7:00 pm on event nights.
- Halloween-themed cavalcades
- Candy stops, with plenty of sweet surprises
- Character sightings throughout the park
- Special performances by the Cadaver Dans
- Attractions, including favorites like Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain
- Themed food and beverages available for purchase
- Special décor, lighting, music and more!
Disney After Hours BOO BASH runs from August 10 through October 31, 2021. You’ll be able to find more Halfway to Halloween announcements on the main Parks Blog site and on the special Halloween section.