Walt Disney World Resort has announced new nametags coming for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary.
- Disney Parks Blog has revealed new nametags being given to Cast Members at the Walt Disney World Resort starting this fall to celebrate the 50th anniversary.
- The new nametags will feature “EARidescence” and the resort’s 50th anniversary castle logo with gold accents.
- Cast Members will start receiving the new nametags as the “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” begins.
- An exclusive color wash, inspired by the sparkling new 50th anniversary looks for Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, was developed and applied with an innovative printing technique and glaze to give each nametag a pearlescent shimmer.
- Holographic gold foil with sparkling color-shift elements is individually applied to each nametag, bringing additional shine to the Walt Disney World Resort 50th anniversary logo.
- Royal blue lettering matching the turrets of Cinderella Castle brings a regal pop of color to the nametag, ensuring each Cast Member name and hometown is a focal point against the glistening background.
What They’re Saying:
- Brett Owens, Graphic Designer, Disney Live Entertainment: “Designing this nametag meant a lot because it allowed me to think of every single person who will be receiving one for the 50th anniversary celebration. Our team really wanted to create a special way to say, ‘Thank you!’ to the cast, as well as give them something to have as a reminder they were here for this special time in our history.”
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” starts on October 1, 2021, at the Walt Disney World Resort.