shopDisney is celebrating the 55th anniversary of “it’s a small world” with a collectable key and key pin that will be available on May 28.
- shopDisney has revealed an “it’s a small world” key and key pin that will be available on Friday, May 28, in celebration of the attraction’s 55th anniversary.
- The collectable key and pin feature children of the world and the clock tower from the attraction.
- Interestingly, Disney has increased the price for the Collectible Key (not pin) by $2 from $12.99 to $14.99. It’s not clear if this is a new trend for the collectibles or just special pricing for the additional details on this particular Key.
More “it’s a small world” Merchandise:
- More merchandise has been released recently for the famous attraction including a board game by Funko you can pick up right now.
- A new Wishables collection released featuring the clock, cactus, penguin, and hippo from the attraction you can pick up on shopDisney.
More Collectable Keys at shopDisney:
- Marvel joined the collectable key collection featuring Captain America, S.W.O.R.D, and more.
- shopDisney released new designs for the Rainbow Disney Collection and Star Wars-inspired Keys. Both series are inspired by Disney and Star Wars characters.
- Whether you’ve been collecting since the beginning or are just getting started, keep track of your Keys with shopDisney’s handy PDF guide.