- Disney Parks Blog has revealed more details about the Worlds of Marvel restaurant, “Avengers: Quantum Encounter,” coming to Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Wish when it sets sail in summer 2022 with a special first look introduced by Kevin Feige, President, Marvel Studios and Chief Creative Officer, Marvel.
Avengers: Quantum Encounter Dining Experience
- Avengers: Quantum Encounter will be an exclusive Avengers dining experience following Ant-Man and The Wasp as they embark on their first public speaking engagement, hosting a special presentation showcasing some of the most powerful Super Hero technologies such as Captain America’s shield, Iron Man’s arc reactor and Ant-Man’s Pym Particles.
- The experience will have a special hands-on demonstration of the latest from Pym Tech, the Quantum Core, which allows items to shrink and grow.
- As the demonstration proceeds, an unexpected villain will show up trying to steal the technology, with Ant-Man and The Wasp needing to call on Captain America, Captain Marvel, and Guests for help.
- Every table will have a Quantum Core and when enough get activated at the same time, the venue will become supercharged with energy pulses channeling through the walls and ceiling.
- Although the menu is still in development, Guests can expect to see dishes inspired by African Wakanda, Eastern European Sokovia, and the Avengers’ home base of New York City.
More on the Disney Wish:
- One of the brand-new experiences Guests will be able to enjoy is the AquaMouse. Described as a “Family water attraction,” this new water slide sets itself apart from the AquaDuck on previous ships by incorporating show scenes, lighting and special effects.
- The three restaurants on the ship are inspired by Frozen, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the year the Walt Disney Company was founded.
- For the first time on a Disney ship, Guests will embark on a space-jumping tour of the Star Wars galaxy at Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge — a high-end bar styled as a luxurious yacht-class spaceship that will offer themed, immersive experiences for Guests.
- The Disney Wish will present entertainment experiences that will immerse families in the fantastical worlds of their favorite Disney stories including Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular, and more.
- You can learn more about the Disney Wish in our full recap from the reveal event on April 29.
The Disney Wish will set sail in summer 2022.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney Cruise travel planning