During the “Once Upon a Disney Wish” presentation, Disney Cruise Line shared details about the three rotational dining restaurants aboard their newest ship, in addition to the adults-only upgrade experiences.
- Guests traveling aboard the Disney Wish will experience three brand-new restaurants as part of their rotational dining experience.
- The three restaurants are inspired by Frozen, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the year the Walt Disney Company was founded.
- Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure is a character-based dining experience set after the events of Frozen 2, bringing a story to life during your meal similar to Tiana’s Palace and Rapunzel’s Royal Table.
- Worlds of Marvel features a menu of foods from around the world of Marvel films, including shawarma, and features an Avengers mission that Guests participate in during their meal.
- 1923 celebrates the legacy of Walt Disney and the golden age of animation with a menu inspired by California cuisine.
- The upgrade adults-only dining experiences are based on Beauty and the Beast.
- Palo Steakhouse will be part of the Disney Wish, but this version is themed to Cogsworth. The restaurant will continue to serve an authentic Italian menu.
- Enchanté is a new adults-only restaurant inspired by Lumiere featuring a menu created by three-Michelin-starred Chef Arnaud Lallement.
- Connecting Palo and Enchanté is a new lounge called The Rose that offers adult beverages perfect for before and after dinner, themed to the magic flower at the heart of the story.
- Disney Wish will set sail in the summer of 2022.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney Cruise travel planning