Disney Springs has yet another treat ready to celebrate the release of Jungle Cruise on July 30, revealing an Adventurer’s Piñata available at The Ganachery.
- Earlier this morning Disney Springs revealed some limited-time food and beverage offerings that Guests can find over at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, and have now revealed a chocolate treat you can get right after at The Ganachery.
- The Adventurer’s Piñata is filled with hand-made marshmallows with a wild twist and is available from now through August 30.
- Over at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, Guests have a number of options to celebrate the release of the new movie including the “Everyone DUCK!” Flatbread, the “Forbidden Eye” Potato Skins, and three new cocktails.
About Jungle Cruise:
- “Join fan favorites Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt for the adventure of a lifetime on Disney’s Jungle Cruise, a rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon with wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine. Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.”
- You can learn more about the movie by reading Alex’s review here.
Disney’s Jungle Cruise hits theaters and Disney+ Premier Access on July 30.