- Guests will be able to enjoy the “Everyone DUCK!” Flatbread, the “Forbidden Eye” Potato Skins, and three new cocktails.
- If you want to celebrate the release of Jungle Cruise with these menu items, make sure to head there soon as they will be available for a limited time from now through August 30.
Jungle Cruise Menu Items:
- “Everyone DUCK!” Flatbread – $9.00
- Duck Confit, Goat Cheese, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and Kalamata Olives
- “Forbidden Eye” Brazilian-style Skins – $12.00
- Smoked Sausage, Couve, Sweet Potato, Four-Cheese Blend and Quail Egg
Jungle Cruise Libations:
- Sleeping Zebra – $13.00
- Baileys Irish Cream, RumChata Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka and Half & Half finished with Chocolate Sauce
- Feeding Frenzy – $15.00
- Herradura Blanco Tequila, Malibu Coconut Rum, Bols Blue Curaçao, Sweet-and-Sour, and Pineapple Juice topped with Candy Fish, Pineapple Salsa and Grenadine
- Huallaga Hibiscus – $15.00
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, Mint, Soda Water and Hibiscus