- StarWars.com has shared a detailed look at the ships and vehicles fans will see when Star Wars: Visions debuts on Disney+ September 22, 2021.
- Star Wars: Visions tells nine new Star Wars stories through the singular style and tradition of Japanese anime.
- The English dub cast includes Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Neil Patrick Harris, Lucy Liu, Jordan Fisher, George Takei, Simu Liu, and many more. You can check out the full list here.
Before going any further, please note that the following can be seen as spoilers with story details revealed.
Star Wars: Visions Ships & Vehicles
The Twin Star Destroyer, The Twins
- Viewers will first see The Twin Star Destroyer as it emerges from the shadows similar to the beginning of A New Hope, before revealing its design as two Star Destroyers with a weapon in the middle capable of massive destruction.
The Boat, Akakiri
- In the short, the heroes are on the run from bandits, requiring the use of more grounded forms of transportation like this river boat, ostrich-like creatures, and more.
F’s ship, The Village Bride
- F’s ship, a Clone Wars-era Z-95, was initially going to be an X-wing, but changed after a suggestion by Lucasfilm Story Group’s Matt Martin. The story deals with the remnants after Order 66, which lead to the suggestion and change.
Troop Transport Tank, The Duel
- The Troop Transport Tank brings in the fusion of samurai and space opera to The Duel short. The Tank is a mobile fortress that can be heard in the distance, a signal of darkness coming to those in its path. The vehicle features a top hatch and lift to elevate its leader to oversee everything below.
The Rolling Gales, Tatooine Rhapsody
- The Rolling Gales transports the band, Star Waver, to their various gigs around the galaxy. The Rolling Gales features a small stage built into the ship allowing them to perform anywhere. One thing the ship isn’t built for though, is outrunning bounty hunters…hopefully they have nothing to worry about.
Star Wars: Visions comes to Disney+ on September 22.