Walt Disney World is already in the middle of a celebration for their 50th anniversary and soon guests will have even more to celebrate. Much of the resort’s live entertainment, including the “Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, have now been given return dates.
- The Disney Parks Blog announced the return of several live entertainment offerings from all around Walt Disney World.
- Most notably, the “Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular” will be returning to the stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 19th.
- Also in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, “Disney Movie Magic,” the cinematic nighttime experience celebrating Disney’s live-action film legacy, will return on November 7th.
- The nighttime show will feature a brand new sequence from Disney’s live-action remake of Mulan.
- Over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests will once again enjoy the music of Chakranadi in Asia next week.
- Kora Tinga Tinga will also return to the streets of Harambe in Africa next week while the Tam Tam Drummers will return in early November.
- It’s not just the parks though. Entertainment will also be returning to the resorts, including Disney’s Boardwalk Resort, where performers will soon be returning to the waterfront.
- And finally, on October 14th, Yeehaw Bob will return to the River Roost Lounge at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside.
More returning entertainment: