- At least three Los Angeles-based ABC dramas – including Grey’s Anatomy, Station 19 and The Rookie – have delayed the restart of production as a result of the resurgent pandemic. All three shows, which were set to return to work this week, are now slated to resume production next week.
- ABC Signature Studio took the step out of an abundance of caution, and not due to any show-specific COVID outbreaks. As of now, the temporary work stoppage is not expected to impact any of the show’s on-air schedules.
More ABC News:
- ABC News announces plans of daylong coverage on January 6th, 2022, for the anniversary of the Capitol siege that took place at the beginning of 2021.
- ABC News has promoted Dax Tejera to executive producer of This Week with George Stephanopoulos.
- ABC Owned Television Stations will be expanding its true-crime and Unsolved slate on Hulu with three popular local stories that were investigated and covered on ABC-owned news stations but carried national appeal.