If you are excited about Halfway to Halloween, then you will want to tune in to DisneyParks on TikTok tomorrow, April 28th at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
- This is what was shared on Disney Parks' Instagram: "Your ghost host, @DisneyParks on TikTok, is hosting a first-of-its-kind live event on April 28 at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT! Visit the Disney Parks Blog for all the details and get ready for a scary good time! #HalfwayToHalloween".
- There is no word yet on what will be announced, but in an earlier Disney Parks Blog they shared, "During our big, daylong #HalfwaytoHalloween celebration on Thursday, it’s nothing but treats as we share several frightfully fantastic Disney Parks Halloween and other spooky announcements that you won’t want to miss."
- Earlier in the week, we found out some treats that will be available at Walt Disney World, including Lady on the Gravestone 50th Chilling Chamber Pop at Magic Kingdom, a Hocus Pocus-inspired Sister’s Elixir Hot Cocoa Bomb at The Ganachery in Disney Springs, and Halloween themed cakes at Gideon’s Bakehouse.
- There will be two popcorn buckets, including a Jack Skellington Popcorn Bucket at Magic Kingdom and a Mickey Mummy Popcorn Bucket at Disney Springs. These will be available from April 28th through the month of May, while supplies last.
- Disney has not announced what Halloween celebration there will be later in the year, but that could possibly be a part of the announcement on Thursday.
- Last year's Halloween season we were given an after hours event at Magic Kingdom called Disney After Hours Boo Bash. This event was in place of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning