In honor of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, shopDisney has added six new designs to their charming assortment of commemorative tiles. Fans can choose from two tile sizes and several colorful icons representing their favorite vacation destination.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (5/27/2022): WDW 50th Anniversary Legacy Pavers are back in stock on shopDisney AND they’re part of the current tiered savings event! Take 20% off $100+ or 25% off $150+ with the code SAVEMORE.
- A favorite pastime of Disney vacationers was purchasing commemorative tiles etched with their family name and a special date to be forever preserved on the walkway outside Magic Kingdom.
- With recent remodels and an updated pathway, the practice has since stopped, but shopDisney is still giving fans a fun way to memorialize their Disney memories thanks to a new series of Walt Disney World inspired tiles.
- Whether you’re a fan of the first Disney park built in Central Florida or would rather celebrate the other three gates, these colorful, updated commemorative tiles are the perfect addition to your Disney collection. Six styles are available highlighting the various parks:
- The tiles feature the park icon followed by space for three lines of text (20 characters per line) and one line for a date (11 characters).
- All tiles can be purchased in two sizes: 6-inch ($29.99) or 8-inch ($49.99). Links to individual items can be found below.
Walt Disney World – 8″ Tiles
Disney Parks – 6″ Tiles
Other Legacy Pavers:
If these styles don’t speak to you, there are still more designs to browse on shopDisney. Guests can choose from a variety of standard 6-inch tiles with black etching featuring Mickey Mouse, the Partners Statue, Disney Vacation and others. (2019 design not available).