At previous D23 Expos, some virtual lines were used such as the StorePass system, for access to popular merchandise locations. For the D23 Expo 2022, a similar, yet expanded system will be located within the Disneyland Resort app.
- In announcing the merchandise locations for the D23 Expo 2022, D23 noted that attendees should download the Disneyland Resort app.
- Attendees will be able to sign up for an available boarding group in a virtual queue for D23 Expo Marketplace, Mickey’s of Glendale Main Store, or Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store using the Disneyland Resort app and scanning a QR code at each store’s entrance.
- Save time with Merchandise Mobile Checkout, which will be available to pay for items through the app.
- Finally, to shop select limited-edition items, guests can use the online reservation system, StorePass, prior to the start of D23 Expo.
- More details on how to get a StorePass reservation will be announced later this summer.
More D23 Expo News:
- The Walt Disney Archives will return to this year’s D23 Expo with an all-new exhibit, exciting panels, and a closer look at a rarely-seen piece of Disney history!
- D23 has announced the spectacular lineup of the main presentations for the event. These incredible presentations will take place in “Hall D23,” the 6,900-seat venue located in Hall D of the Anaheim Convention Center.
- D23 Members may purchase tickets to their own Oogie Boogie Bash night on September 10th during D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event.