Disney Parks around the world are set to celebrate Disney+ Day on September 8th with a range of extra experiences and perks for guests visiting on the big day. Disneyland Paris is no exception, revealing their schedule for the day.
- Disney+ subscribers and their party with valid park tickets and reservations are eligible to enter Disneyland Park at 9 a.m. on September 8th only — 30 minutes prior to regular opening time. Proof of subscription is required by showing your Disney+ account within the app from a mobile device.
- Cast members will be handing out celebratory Disney+ Day badges to guests from 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Dancers will be welcoming guests to Disneyland Park with a one-of-a-kind performance in Town Square at 9:10 a.m./ 9:25 a.m./ 9:40 a.m./ 9:55 a.m./ 10:10 a.m./ 11:20 a.m / 11:35 a.m./ 11:50 a.m./ 12:00 p.m./ 12:45 p.m./ 1:00 p.m.
- A special Disney+ photo call will be available in Videopolis Theatre from 11 a.m. – 8:30 p.m., with special rare character appearances from 11:15 a.m. – 2.15 p.m.
- Watch the latest Disney+ trailers on the big screens in Videopolis.
- Café Hyperion will be serving up hazelnut-chocolate filled, blue Disney+ doughnuts (available with purchase of a menu).
- A number of special PhotoPass Magic Shot opportunities will be available around both parks:
- Olaf in Frontierland: 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Raya in Adventureland: 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Grogu in Discoveryland: 11:40 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 3.15 p.m. – 5.15 p.m.
- Baymax in Discoveryland: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Mei-Mei in Toon Studio: 10:45 a.m. – 4.45 p.m.
- Cars On The Road in Worlds Of Pixar: 12:00 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
- Captain America’s Shield near the Hero Training Center: 10:45 a.m. – 1.45 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- A Disney+ dream team will bring a burst of blue to Main Street U.S.A. With a dazzling procession just before Disney Stars On Parade at 5:00 p.m.
- To end the day, Sleeping Beauty Castle will be illuminated blue for a “Disney Streams… Blue!” nighttime finale at 8.45 p.m..
If you’re not planning a visit to a Disney Park on September 8th, you can always join in the celebrations at home – with plenty of new releases coming to the streaming service on September 8th.