Universal Beijing Resort has once again closed down due to China’s strict COVID lockdown procedures.
UPDATE – 11/1/2022:
- Following a five day closure due to COVID-19 prevention measures, Universal Beijing Resort reopened to the public yesterday, October 31st.
- Based on the current pandemic situation, some attractions and shows may be temporarily unavailable, reduced or adjusted due to the early stage of reopening.
- Guests with dated tickets from the closed period will be fully refunded. For more details on the park’s refund and exchange policy, click here.
Previously – 10/27/2022:
- As of yesterday, October 26th, 2022, Universal Studios Beijing, Universal CityWalk Beijing, The Universal Studios Grand Hotel, and NUO Resort Hotel are temporarily closed.
- There is currently no estimated reopening date for the Resort.
- In a statement, a spokesperson said: "We will continue to assess the impact on operations and strive to resume operations as soon as possible.”
- Check Universal Beijing Resort’s official app and website for information on ticket refunds and exchanges.
- The Golden Week holiday in China began at the beginning of October, and Beijing, which has some of China's strictest COVID control procedures, has seen infections rise since.
- This is actually the second time that Universal Beijing Resort has been forced to close this year, following a similar closure in May and June.
More Universal Park News:
- Universal Studios Hollywood is celebrating the holiday season with the return of fan-favorite merriments like Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Grinchmas.
- Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen is coming soon to Universal CityWalk at Universal Studios Hollywood. In fact, the arrival of the new restaurant is so close, Universal is now hiring to fill a slew of available positions at the eatery.
- Universal Orlando Resort is excited to invite guests to Universal Mardi Gras: International Flavors of Carnaval, happening February 4th through April 16th, 2023.