In less than a week, Disney’s newest animated feature Strange World will hit theaters, inviting families to join in on an epic adventure. But before we get to the film stuff, we’ve got to go shopping and browse the latest toys and apparel inspired by the new story!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Before you strap in for a wild and mysterious adventure into crazy and unknown circumstances with Disney’s Strange World, you’ve got to go shopping!
- Audiences will officially meet the Clade family and “travel” to the world of Avalonia on the big screen, but right now, they can get familiar with the characters thanks to a new assortment of themed merchandise.
- Disney has launched a collection of toys, books, accessories and apparel at various retailers including:
- This first selection of merchandise for the family is available now and prices range from $5.99-$26.99.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Strange World Toys
Recreate your favorite scenes from the film or imagine your own new adventure stories with this figure collector’s set. Along for the ride are a great cast of characters – Searcher Clade, Meridian Clade, Ethan Clade, Jaeger Clade, Legend the Dog, Callisto Mal, and two fantastical creatures – Splat and Reaper!
Experience the thrill of exploring strange new worlds with Ethan Clade and his skiff vehicle! Perfectly designed based on the movie, take your 2.5″ inch Ethan figure and his 6″ inch skiff vehicle on endless adventures of fun racing through your own new stories.
The wondrous adventures of Disney’s Strange World continue with a wide array of titles inspired by the new action-packed adventure film, including Disney Strange World: The Junior Novelization, and Disney Strange World: The Deluxe Junior Novelization.
Strange World premieres in theaters on November 23rd. Find out what audiences are saying about the movie in our spoiler-free Social Media Round Up.