For the 12th year running, ABC News presents The Year: 2022, anchored by Good Morning America co-anchor Robin Roberts.
- This two-hour primetime special gives viewers a look at the most iconic and memorable moments of 2022, from major news events and the pop-culture stories in the news to the breakout stars, heroes and changemakers who dominated headlines and social media feeds.
- Roberts will be joined by the award-winning team of ABC News anchors and correspondents, including Good Morning America co-anchors George Stephanopoulos and Michael Strahan, plus World News Tonight anchor David Muir, Nightline co-anchor Juju Chang, chief meteorologist and managing editor of ABC News’ Climate Unit Ginger Zee, ABC News Live Prime anchor Linsey Davis, foreign correspondent James Longman and Good Morning America Weekend co-anchor Janai Norman.
- The Year: 2022 brings audiences a star-studded and news-filled look at the events that defined this past year.
- The Year: 2022 airs Monday, December 26th, at 9:00-11:00 p.m. EST on ABC, streaming the next day on Hulu.
More ABC News:
- A new holiday tradition will begin this Christmas Eve, as ABC and Hulu partner for Tracking Santa: A Hulu ABC Holiday Special.
- Whoopi Goldberg will take 20/20 viewers through some of the most convoluted stories of deception and intrigue on a special edition of The Con, airing tomorrow night on ABC.
- The Wonderful World of Disney returns to ABC on New Year’s Day with an airing of 2019’s live-action version of The Lion King.
Sign up for Disney+ or the Disney Streaming Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu) now