Whether you’re a longtime collector or just starting your Disney Pin collection, there’s a lot of shopping opportunities coming your way this year. Today marks the fifth week of Pin-Tastic Tuesdays and introduces a great selection of Disney, Marvel and Star Wars pins to add to your collection.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- shopDisney’s Pin-Tastic Tuesdays are a great way for Disney fans and collectors to expand their displays with some truly amazing pins.
- The latest arrivals to our favorite Disney merchandise destination include character pins from the Disney, Marvel and Star Wars franchises and will be a big hit with collectors in all areas.
- First up we have four new Disney100 arrivals (on shopDisney that is)! Dressed in their celebratory best, Mickey and Pluto appear in the zeros of “100.”
- Mickey also takes a moment to be on camera at Disneyland as Donald acts as the director. This pin is part of the newly launched Disney100: Eras Collection.
- Chip ‘n Dale also join the D100 fun posing back to back in front of a Hollywood-esque marquee. And if that’s not enough, they can be spotted on a Disney Visa Cardmember Exclusive that reads “100 Years of Wonder.”
- Still pining for the WDW 50 magic? The Vault Collection now includes a Mickey and Minnie shopping bag that uses the popular image from Disney World’s early shopping bags.
- For the Marvel crowd there’s a Black Panther pin that’s part of the World of Wakanda Collection as well as a Loki Cast design that features the god of mischief alongside Sylvie, Alligator Loki, Boastful Loki and some other Variants.
- Star Wars gives us a jumbo R2-D2 pin with a chest plate that opens to reveal an X-Wing about to take flight.
- Finally, Han and Leia celebrate Valentine’s Day with an “I Love You” “I Know” pin set with the couple’s profiles atop the Rebel logo and Millennium Falcon.
- Remember, shopDisney won’t be announcing the upcoming drops. These will remain a mystery until release time, so be sure to check back often to see what’s new.
- The latest assortment is available now on shopDisney with individual pins selling for $14.99 – $34.99.
- Links to this week’s offering can be found below. See you there!
Free Shipping on shopDisney:
Don’t forget that purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
shopDisney closes out January with more delightful selections honoring Disney100. Also along for the ride are classic versions of Mickey Mouse with his buddies Minnie and Donald; Marvel designs for Black Panther and Loki; and seasonal Star Wars pins even a scoundrel would love.
Vintage Mickey and Friends
More Pin-Tastic Tuesdays:
- A surprise selection of new collectible pins will be released on shopDisney every Tuesday at 7 am PT.
- The assortment will span favorite franchises like: Disney Parks, Disney Princesses, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars!
- Did you miss a week? Check out or Pin-Tastic Tuesdays Page to see what pins debuted throughout the campaign.
Be sure to check back each Tuesday for new Disney Pin releases on shopDisney!