Din Djarin and his adorable charge Grogu are back for another round of adventures as Disney+’s The Mandalorian returns for season 3 this spring. Naturally, Disney and Lucasfilm are celebrating with a new merchandise campaign they’re calling “Mando Mania” that will give fans access to new collectibles, attire, and books inspired by the hit series.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The hunt is on! Star Wars fans will have new bounties to track down now that The Mandalorian is back.
- For a limited time, Disney and Lucasfilm will bring fans “Mando Mania,” a weekly celebration of exciting products inspired by Star Wars original series, including:
- The Mandalorian
- The Book of Boba Fett
- And more
- The campaign kicked off on February 28th and each Tuesday, fans can visit StarWars.com/MandoMania to check out newly revealed products ready for pre-order, as well as items available immediately at retailers.
- The lineup will celebrate favorite heroes and villains, including Mando and Grogu!
- For Week Three, Mando Mania brings us The Vintage Collection action figures from The Book of Boba Fett, fashionable socks from Rock ‘Em Socks, plus a LEGO set inspired by the latest episode of The Mandalorian.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Mando Mania Week Three
Today, StarWars.com shares a first look at Hasbro’s Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Tusken Warrior, new designs from Enso Rings, a playset from LEGO and some other exciting accessories.
Tusken Warrior – Star Wars: The Vintage Collection by Hasbro
The fearsome Tusken Warrior joins Hasbro’s popular 3.75-inch scale line, based on the character from The Book of Boba Fett. Pre-orders will open on March 15th.
Darksaber, Grogu, and The Mandalorian Rings by Enso Rings
These understated rings inspired by The Mandalorian are a fashionable bounty to hunt. Each (the Darksaber, Grogu, and the Mandalorian) features laser-etched art on a premium silicone DualTone ring.
LEGO Star Wars Spider Tank by the LEGO Group
It came from the depths of Mandalore! Mando, Grogu, and Bo-Katan make a formidable squad in taking down this technological terror — first seen in The Mandalorian Season 3 — with an all-new LEGO set for fans to enjoy.
PopOut Grogu and PopOut Mandalorian by PopSockets
Bring balance to your mobile device with these new Mando-themed PopOuts!
The Mandalorian Socks by Rock ‘Em Socks
It’s Mando Mania in your sock drawer! Celebrate Season 3 with three different designs featuring Mando and Grogu.
More Mando Mania:
Keep up with the latest news and reveals surrounding Mando Mania by visiting our tag page. Did you miss a week? Catch up right here and see what was introduced and spotlighted throughout the campaign.
The Mandalorian Season 3 debuted March 1st on Disney+.