Din Djarin and his adorable charge Grogu are back for another round of adventures as Disney+’s The Mandalorian returns for season 3 this spring. Naturally, Disney and Lucasfilm are celebrating with a new merchandise campaign they’re calling “Mando Mania” that will give fans access to new collectibles, attire, and books inspired by the hit series.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The hunt is on! Star Wars fans will have new bounties to track down now that The Mandalorian is back.
- For a limited time, Disney and Lucasfilm will bring fans “Mando Mania,” a weekly celebration of exciting products inspired by Star Wars original series, including:
- The Mandalorian
- The Book of Boba Fett
- And more
- The fun kicks off today, February 28th and each Tuesday, fans can visit StarWars.com/MandoMania to check out newly revealed products ready for pre-order, as well as items available immediately at retailers.
- The lineup will celebrate favorite heroes and villains, including Mando and Grogu!
- For Week One, Mando Mania reveals a first look at new Mando-inspired headphones by Logitech, details on new events in the mobile game Disney Emoji Blitz, and more.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Mando Mania Week One
Logitech G A30 Wireless Headset The Mandalorian Edition by Logitech
This handsome headset features a sharp black and silver color scheme, customizable speaker tags, and comes decorated with well-designed nods to Mando, including the image of Din Djarin, his mudhorn signet, and more, including some Easter eggs.
Learn More: Master the Galaxy With New Logitech G A30 Wireless Gaming Headset
Star Wars Grogu Tamagotchi – Using the Force & Silicone Case Set by Bandai
Form your own clan of two as you watch over this adorable Grogu Tamagotchi, feeding and playing with the young being. The special protective case in the image of Grogu adds to the fun and cute factor.
Learn More: New Grogu Tamagotchi Coming Soon
This Is the Way LifePlanner by Erin Condren
Erin Condren’s bestselling planner meets The Mandalorian in a stylish design.
Learn More: Heading Back to School with Fun New Items From Erin Condren
Grogu in Pram Bitty Boomers Bluetooth Speaker by Fabrique
This is the Way…to listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and more.
Disney Emoji Blitz New Events by Jam City
Whether you’re a longtime Disney Emoji Blitz player or are looking to jump in, developer Jam City has some exciting new events for everyone. Log in to the popular match-3 mobile game on March 1 to participate in the Moff Gideon Villain Event. Keep playing March 2-6 to join The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett Item Event to collect the newest emoji: Bo-Katan!
The Mandalorian Season 3 debuts March 1st on Disney+