For those who love Grogu, aka Baby Yoda, you can soon bring him home as your very own Tamagotchi according to The Verge.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (10.7.2022): Pre-orders for both versions of the Grogu Tamagotchi are live now on Amazon and Entertainment Earth!
- Soon, fans will be able to have their very own Grogu Tamagotchi pet.
- This will allow you to take care of the adorable character from The Mandalorian by feeding him squid chowder and macarons, playing some mini-games, and unlocking a bunch of outfits. Be warned, if you feed him too much squid chowder, the squid will jump on him.
- In just a few months, Star Wars fans can have fun caring for The Child in one of two Tamagotchi styles.
- The first is the classic Nano Tamagotchi that features an image of Grogu on the front, standing behind the screen. The second option comes with a silicone head (compete with ears!) snugly holds the Tamagotchi.
- The tagline for the game reads, "Will you be able to successfully nurture Grogu, or will the Dark Trooper take him away first?"
- The expected release date for the Star Wars-inspired Tamagotchi toys is set for January 27, 2023.
- Both versions are available for preorder on Amazon and at Entertainment Earth and prices range from $19.99 (Nano)-$27.99 (Silicon).
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
- Star Wars – Grogu Tamagotchi Nano Blue ver. : Everything Else (Amazon)
- Star Wars Grogu Blue Tamagotchi Nano Digital Pet (Entertainment Earth)
Free Shipping at Entertainment Earth:
- Laughing Place is pleased to share a special Entertainment Earth affiliate link! Shop using our EE.toys/LPFAN link—or enter code LPFAN at checkout to save 10% on in-stock items and enjoy Free Standard Shipping on purchases of $39+.