When Mickey’s Toontown reopens this Sunday, March 19th at Disneyland, the classic Gadget’s Go-Coaster will be slightly reimagined into Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster, and with it will come new statues of the mischievous chipmunks.
- Go nuts on a one-of-a-kind, fun-sized coaster created by the resident tinkerer of Mickey’s Toontown, Gadget Hackwrench.
- As young thrill seekers coast through the newly renamed Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster, they’ll see a statue of Chip and Dale on either side of them.
- Dale is holding a tea cup reminiscent of one from the Mad Tea Party, while Chip is ready to send Zipper the fly from Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers into the cup.
- Despite the name change, the beloved characters of Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers are actually getting greater representation.
- In addition to Zipper, Gadget’s presence will remain with a new figure added to the lift hill to make first time coaster riders more comfortable.
More Mickey’s Toontown News:
- Pete will be making his Disney Parks debut and Mickey will have a new look when Mickey’s Toontown reopens.
- Plenty of new merchandise will be available at the newly reimagined Mickey’s Toontown, including candy like Power Limes and a trackless Runaway Railway Train play set.
- The reimagined Mickey’s Toontown replaces its zany tone with one that is more comfortable and welcoming to even the smallest guests.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning