Ok folks, the calendar is about to turn to April and that means it’s a month away from Star Wars Day! This year shopDisney will be celebrating May the 4th early with new merchandise including dated styles so you can remember the exact reason you purchase Star Wars gear.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Star Wars Day 2023 aka May the Fourth (a take off of May the Force be with you) is on the way and so are new merchandise collections that fans will love.
- shopDisney is getting started early this year by dropping their May the 4th 2023 Dated Collection in April! That’s right, fans can shop the latest gear on April 4th and receive it in plenty of time for Star Day. What a novel idea!
- Disney has not shared the full collection, but they did tweet out a picture of a black hoodie with Greedo’s head peeking above the Star Wars Day logo.
- In addition to the hoodies, the Dated Collection also features:
- T-Shirts for Kids and Adults
- Tumbler with Straw
- We’re obsessed with the character design on the kids’ shirt and the fact that it’s set against a beautiful teal blue background. Why couldn’t this be available for adults too?!
- But speaking of the adult shirt, it showcases the signature cocktails available at Oga’s Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and that’s a pretty fun concept! Can you name all of the drinks?
- shopDisney will likely also introduce more Star Wars merchandise series in coming weeks, but these will be separate from the Dated line.
- The May the 4th 2023 Dated Collection launches April 4th on shopDisney.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Free shipping at shopDisney:
Don’t forget that shopDisney purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
More Star Wars Shopping:
- You don’t have to wait until April 4th to get shopping for awesome Star Wars gear! In celebration of Women’s History Month (March) shopDisney launched their Women of the Galaxy line featuring Leia, Ahsoka Tano, Padme and more.
- Catch the latest merchandise drops inspired by The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett during Lucasfilm’s Mando Mania campaign.
- A new kids’ series Young Jedi Adventures is coming to Disney+ and Disney Junior on May 4th…and new toys, apparel and plush are coming too!