UPDATE – 4/12/2023:
- Since first publishing this article, Disney has revealed some more merchandise items that will be available starting April 21st. Take a look at those items below.
Previously – 4/9/2023:
- Just revealed on DisneyWorld.com is a new Spirit Jersey, featuring the 25th anniversary logo on the front, and Kevin from UP on the back, with the words “More Adventure is Out There!”
- Special commemorative items will be available at Island Mercantile, Discovery Trading Company and Mombasa Marketplace, starting on April 21st.
- Speaking of the 25th anniversary logo, below is a better look at that, which has a rhino, elephant and lion, along with the number 25 forming the shape of the Tree of Life.
- From April 16th through April 23rd, Wilderness Explorers can partake in a limited-time activity to earn a special nature badge.
- Also during those dates, there will be unique character appearances on the Discovery River Character Cruise.
- Disney will honor both Earth Day and the park’s 25th anniversary with a special moment in front of the Tree of Life on April 22nd.
- Can’t make it to the park? Well you can download the Play Disney Parks app to test your command of interesting facts about Disney's Animal Kingdom and its 25th anniversary.