If every night when you close your eyes you think about living in the world of Jedi and Sith, why not give your dreams a little assist? You can turn your bedroom into a galactic sanctuary with Sobel Westex’s new luxury Antithesis Star Wars Pillow that celebrates the Light and Dark sides of the Force.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (10.3.2023): While introduced in the spring and originally set for a summer release, the Antithesis PIllow will be making its way across the galaxy this November.
- In 2021, Sobel Westex launched a sophisticated Star Wars Home Collection which spans sheets, comforters, towels, cozy throws and now in honor of May the 4th they’re introducing the Antithesis Star Wars Pillow.
- This high performance, supremely comfortable pillow has a firm fill designed especially for side sleepers and features an elevated interpretation of the Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire symbols.
- Whether fans are enjoying the bright lights and city life of Coruscant, or putting in a full day of work as a moisture farmer on Tatooine, one thing is for sure, they could benefit from a good night’s rest!
- The Antithesis pillow's sustainable and plant-based Pro-Tech Technology is derived from the seed oil of the castor plant that has a natural moisture-wicking and drying tendency. It also features antistatic performance resulting in an increased lifecycle for the pillow, along with less laundering, energy, and water necessary to care for the pillow.
- The pillow comes in portable packaging that makes it travel-friendly and is available in three sizes:
- Standard 20×26 ($139)
- Queen 20×30 ($149)
- King 20×36 ($159)
- It boasts a luxury 300TC Jacquard 100% cotton sateen shell, is TSCA Complaint, Reach Compliant and OEKO-TEX Certified.
- The Antithesis Star Wars Pillow is available for pre-order now through Sobel Westex and is expected to ship on or before November 3rd.
Star Wars Home Collection:
- The design of the Star Wars Home bedding & bath products boasts a uniquely contemporary, meticulously crafted and luxe look and feel, perfect for design lovers and adult Star Wars fans alike.
- Last year Bekah purchased and reviewed the sheets that are part of their Star Wars Collection. She shares her experience with the packaging, use and care of this bedding essential.
Did You Know?:
- Sobel Westex might not be a name you’re instantly familiar with, but if you’ve stayed at select Disney resorts, you’ve likely slept on their sheets, relaxed on their pillows and even freshened up with their towels.
- Sobel Westex’s textiles are featured in over 8,500 hotels and 2 million hotel beds.