- Star Wars Month is returning to the Disneyland Resort from May 1st through June 4th, 2023.
- Over in Tomorrowland, guests can hurtle through hyperspace while dodging furious dogfights on Hyperspace Mountain, returning for a limited time.
- Beginning May 4th, guests can capture stellar memories with Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots taken in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge featuring a surprise appearance by BB-8 or BD-72, along with a new Disney PhotoPass Lens (available with the purchase of Disney Genie+ service) which allows guests to customize their own Mandalorian helmet and armor.
- In Downtown Disney, guests can pose at a photo opportunity inspired by Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures and check out additional items at Marceline’s Confectionery, Lovepop, Pandora Jewelry and California Sole.
- Guests staying at the hotels of the Disneyland Resort can continue the celebration with movie nights featuring favorite Star Wars saga films on select nights in May.
- Food is always a big part of any galactic celebration, so be sure to check out the Foodie Guide to May the 4th treats at Disneyland and other Disney Parks across the globe.
- In addition to these amazing offerings, Disneyland Resort guests can venture into a galaxy far, far away all year long with thrilling attractions, encounters with familiar faces and intergalactic cuisine at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.