- Firstly, we got a look at Olaf and Sven who will be featured in the attraction working together to pull the sleighs to the top of the lift hill.
- The Disney Parks Twitter also shared a look at the current state of the mountain of the attraction under construction, complete with sprawling coaster track.
- The Walt Disney Imagineering Instagram shared a video of Imagineers testing the attraction, which gives us our first look at the trains, station and the coaster in action!
- World of Frozen, which is expected to open in late 2023, will blend Arendelle with the park’s natural landscapes on Lantau Island.
- The land’s story takes place after the two films with Anna and Elsa creating a Summer Snow Day.
- In addition to Wandering Oaken’s Sliding Sleighs, the area will also feature a version of Frozen Ever After from EPCOT.
- Disney recently showed off the attraction posters for World of Frozen, including a general area one and one for both of the land’s attractions.
- This one of three Frozen themed areas coming to Disney Parks around the world, with Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris and Tokyo DisneySea both getting a themed area as well. World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland will be the first of these new lands to open when they “open up the gates” in late 2023.